Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dmc-12 DeLorean N Scale 1:160 and HO 1:87 Back to the Future

I took a stab at making an N scale vehicle available. I’ve started with a Dmc-12 DeLorean. If shapeways ever starts offering a clear material that I could use to model window glass, I’ll start making a lot of vehicles. In the meantime though, I’m using my own printed decals as windows for the DeLorean. I printed the decals for my own DeLorean on MicroMark clear laser decal paper using my color laser printer. I cut close around the decals leaving just a sliver of the clear decal film around the edges. Get the printable decal files here for your version of the model: DeLorean decals N Back to the Future DeLorean decals N Back to the Future DeLorean decals HO DeLorean decals HO
Buy the N DeLorean model here.
And the Back to the Future N version here.
And the Back to the Future HO version here.
And nontrain BTTF Dmc-12 DeLorean HO Scale 1:87

Have your own resin printer? Here is my more detailed HO or larger BTTF DeLorean model that is too intricate to sell on Shapeways.